Address: Vatutina st. 53, Vladikavkaz,
362025, RNO-A, Russia
Stability of Impulse Systems of Two Linear Ito Differential Equations with Delay
Kadiev, R. I.
Vladikavkaz Mathematical Journal 2020. Vol. 22. Issue 1.
Abstract: The problems \(2p\)-stability \((1 \le p < \infty)\) of systems of two linear Ito differential equations with delay and impulse impacts on one component of solutions are studied on the base of the theory of positively reversible matrices. Ideas and methods developed by N. V. Azbelev and his followers to study the stability problems of deterministic functional-differential equations are applied for this purpose. Sufficient conditions for the \(2p\)-stability and exponential \(2p\)-stability of systems of two linear Ito differential equations with delay and impulse impacts on one component of solutions are given in terms of positive reversibility of the matrices constructed from the parameters of the original systems. The validity of these conditions is checked for specific equations. Sufficient conditions for exponential moment stability of a system of two deterministic linear differential equations with constant delay and coefficients with pulse influences on one component of solutions are received in terms of parameters of this system. It is shown that in this case from the general statements it is possible to receive new results for the studied system.
Keywords: Ito's equations, stability of solutions, impulse impacts, positive invertibility of a matrix.
For citation: Kadiev, R. I. Stability of Impulse Systems of Two Linear Ito Differential Equations with Delay, Vladikavkaz Math. J., 2020, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 49-65 (in Russian). DOI 10.23671/VNC.2020.1.57571
1. Kolmanovskiy, V. B. and Nosov, V. R. Ustoychivost' i periodicheskie rezhimy reguliruemykh sistem s posledeystviem [Stability and Periodic Regimes of Controlled Systems with Aftereffect], Moscow, Nauka, 1981, 448 p. (in Russian).
2. Tsar'kov, E. F. Sluchaynye vozmushcheniya differentsial'no-funktsional'nykh uravneniy [Random Perturbations of Functional-Differential Equations], Riga, Zinatne, 1989, 421 p. (in Russian).
3. Mao, X. R. Stochastic Differential Equations and Applications,
Chichester, Horwood Publishing Ltd., 1997.
4. Mohammed, S.-E. A. Stochastic Differential Systems with Memory: Theory, Examples and Applications, Stochastic Analysis and Related Topics VI. Proceedings of The Sixth Oslo-Silivri Workshop (Geilo, 1996), Boston, Birkhauser, 1998, pp. 1-77. DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4612-2022-0_1.
5. Anokhin, A., Berezansky, L. and Braverman, E. Exponential Stability of Linear Delay Impulsive Differential Equations, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 1995, vol. 193, no. 3, pp. 923-941. DOI: 10.1006/jmaa.1995.1275.
6. Berezansky, L. and Braverman, E. Boundedness and Stability of Impulsively Perturbed Delay Differential Equations, Functional Differential Equations, 1995, vol. 3, no 1-2, pp. 19-30.
7. Bainov, D., Stamova, I. and Vatsala, A. Global Stability of Sets for Linear,
Applicable Analysis, 1996, vol. 62, no. 1-2, pp. 149-160.
8. Berezansky, L. and Idels, L. On Integrable Solutions of Impulsive Delay Differential Equations, Commun. Appl. Math. Anal., 1998, vol. 2, pp. 301-309.
9. Kadiev, R. I. and Ponosov, A. V. Stability of Solutions of Linear Impulsive Systems of Ito Differential Equations with Aftereffect, Differential Equations, 2007, vol. 43, no. 7, pp. 898-904. DOI: 10.1134/s0012266107070026.
10. Kadiev, R. I. Solutions of Nonlinear Impulsive Ito Functional-Differential Equations: Stability by the Linear Approximation, Differential Equations, 2013, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 933-940. DOI: 10.1134/s0012266113080028.
11. Kadiev, R. I. and Ponosov, A. V. Stability of Impulsive Stochastic
Differential Linear Functional Equations with Linear Delays,
Journal of Abstract Differential Equations and Applications, 2012, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 7-25.
12. Kadiev, R. I. and Ponosov, A. V. Stability of Linear Impulsive Ito Differential Equations with Bounded Delays,
Differential Equations, 2010, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 489-501. DOI: 10.1134/S0012266110040038.
13. Kadiev, R. I. and Ponosov, A. V. Stability of Linear Stochastic Functional-Differential Equations with Constantly Acting Perturbations, Differential Equations, 1992, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 173-179.
14. Kadiev, R. I. Sufficient Conditions for the Stability of Stochastic Systems with Aftereffect, Differential Equations, 1994, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 509-517.
15. Kadiev, R. I. Ustoychivost' resheniy stokhasticheskikh funktsional'no-differentsial'nykh uravneniy: dissertatsiya ... doktora fiziko-matematicheskikh nauk [Stability of Solutions of Stochastic Functional-Differential Equations: Dissertation ... Doctor of Physico-Mathematical Sciences], Makhachkala, 2000, 234 p. (in Russian).
16. Liptser, R. Sh. and Shiryaev, A. N. Teoriya martingalov [Theory of Martingales], Moscow, Nauka, 1986, 512 p. (in Russian).
17. Bellman R. Vvedenie v teoriyu matrits [Introduction to Matrix Analysis],
Moscow, Nauka, 1969, 368 p. (in Russian).
18. Kadiev, R. I. Existence and Uniqueness of the Solution of the Cauchy Problem for Functional-Differential Equations with Respect to a Semimartingale, Russian Mathematics (Izvestiya VUZ. Matematika), 1995, vol. 39, no. 10, pp. 33-37.
19. Kadiev, R. I. and Ponosov, A. V. Positive Invertibility of Matrices and Stability of Ito Delay Differential Equations,
Differential Equations, 2017, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 571-582. DOI: 10.1134/S0012266117050019.