Abstract: We study properties of a convolution algebra formed by the dual\(E'\) of a countable inductive limit \(E\) of weighted Frechet spaces of entire funtions of one complex variable with the multiplication-convolution \(\otimes\) which is defined with the help of the shift operator for a Pommiez operator. The algebra \((E',\otimes)\) is isomorphic to the commutant of a Pommiez operator in the ring of all continuous linear operators in \(E\). We prove that this isomorphism is topological if \(E'\) is endowed with the weak topology and the corresponding commutant is endowed with the weakly operator topology. This result we use for powers of a Pommiez operator series expansions for all continuous linear operators commuting with this Pommiez operator on \(E\). We describe also all nonzero multiplicative functionals on the algebra \((E',\otimes)\).
Keywords: weighted space of entire functions, algebra of analytic functionals, Pommiez operator, commutant
1. Ivanova O.A., Melikhov S.N. On A. F. Leont'ev's Interpolating
Function. Ufa Math. J., 2014, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 17-27.
2. Ivanova O.A., Melikhov S.N. On operators commuting with a Pommiez
type operator in weighted spaces of entire functions.† Algebra i
Analiz [St. Petersburg Mathematical Journal], 2016, vol. 28, no. 2,
pp. 114-137 [in Russian].
3. Levin B.Ya. Distribution of Zeros of Entire Function. English
rev. edit. Providence (R. I.): Amer. Math.Soc, 1980. 523 p.
4. Linchuk N.E. Representation of commutants of a Pommiez Operator
and their Applications. Math. Notes, 1988, vol. 44, no. 6, pp.
5. Nagnibida N. I. O lineynykh nepreryvnykh operatorakh v
analiticheskom prostranstve, perestanovochnykh s operatorom
differentsirovaniya. Teoriya Funktsii, Funkts. Anal. i Ikh Prilozh.,
Vyp. 2 [On Continious Linear Operators in an Analytic Space
Commuting with the Differentiation Operator. Functional Theory,
Functional Analysis and Appl. Issue 2]. Hkar'kov, 1966, pp.
6. Pietsch A. Nuclear Locally Convex Spaces. Berlin-Heidelberg-N.
Y.: Springer-Verlag, 1972. 196 p.
7. Tkachenko V.A. Operators that commute with generalized
integration in spaces of analytic functionals. Math. Notes, 1979,
vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 141-146.
8. Helemskii A. Ya. Lectures and Exercises on Functional Analysis.
Providence (R. I.): Amer. Math. Soc., 2006. 468 p.
9. Schaefer H.† Topological Vector Spaces. The Macmillan Co., N. Y.;
Collier-Macmillan Ltd., London, 1966. 294 p.
10. Edwards R.E. Functional Analysis. Theory and Applications. N.
Y.-Toronto-London: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1965. 781 p.
11. Haslinger F. Weighted spaces of entire functions. Indiana Univ.
Math. J., 1986, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 193-208.
12. Meise R., Vogt D. Introduction to Functional Analysis. N. Y.:
Oxford Univ. Press, 1997. 437 p.