Address: Vatutina st. 53, Vladikavkaz,
362025, RNO-A, Russia
About the Determination of Unknown Coefficients in the Linear Elliptic Equation
Aliyev R. A.
Vladikavkaz Mathematical Journal 2016. Vol. 18. Issue 3.
Abstract: Inverse problems of restoration of coefficients to partial differential equations are of interest in many applied researches. In this work an inverse problem for elliptic equation with various boundary values in a given rectangle is considered. The existence, uniqueness and stability of a solution to inversion problems under consideration are proved. Using successive approximation method a regularizing algorithm for determining of coefficients is also constructed.
For citation: Aliyev R. A. About the determination of unknown coefficients in the linear elliptic equation // Vladikavkazskii matematicheskii zhurnal [Vladikavkaz Math. J.], vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 3-15.
1. Iskenderov A. D. Inverse problem about the determination of the coefficients of a quasilinear elliptic equation, Izv. Akad. Nauk Az. SSR, 1978, no. 2, pp. 80-85 [In Russian].
2. Iskenderov A. D. The inverse problem of the determination of the coefficients in an elliptic equation, Differ. Equ., 1979, vol. 15, pp. 605-612.
3. Klibanov M. V. Inverse problems in the large and Carleman bounds, Differ. Equ., 1984, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 755-760.
4. Klibanov M. V. Uniqueness in the large of solutions of inverse problems for a class of differential equations, Differ. Equ., 1984, vol. 20, no. 11, pp. 1390-1395.
5. Khaidarov A. On an inverse problem for elliptic equations, Nekotorye zadachi matematicheskoi zikii analiza [Some Problems of Mathematical Physics and Analysis]. Novosibirsk, Nauka, Siberian Branch, 1984, pp. 245-249 [In Russian].
6. Vabishchevich P. N. Uniqueness of solutions of some inverse problems for elliptic equations, Differ. Equ., 1988, vol. 24, no. 12, pp. 1443-1446.
7. Solov'ev V. V. Source and coefficient inverse problems for an elliptic equation in a rectangle, Comput. Math. Math. Phys., 2007, vol. 47, no. 8, pp. 1310-1322. doi: 10.1134/S096554250708009X.
8. Yang R., Ou Y. Inverse coefficient problems for elliptic equations, Anziam J., 2008, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 271-279.
9. Pyatkov S. G. On some inverse problems for elliptic equations and systems, J. Appl. Industr. Math., 2011, 5:3, pp. 417–430.
10. Vakhitov I. S. Inverse problem of identiffcation of the diffusion coefficient in diffusion-reaction equation, Far Eastern Math. J., 2010, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 93-105.
11. Aliyev R. A. On the determination of the unknown coefficients of the highest derivatives in a linear elliptic equation. Vestn. Samar. Gos. Tekhn. Univ., Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauki [J. Samara State Tech. Univ., Ser. Phys. & Math. Sci.], 2014, no. 3 (36), pp. 31-43. doi: 10.14498/vsgtu1332. [In Russian]
12. Ladyzhenskaya O. A. Ural'tseva N. N. Lineinye i kvazilineinye uravneniia ellipticheskogo tipa [Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Elliptic Type]. Moscow, Nauka, 1973, 576 p. [In Russian]
13. Miranda C. Partial di Erential Equations of Elliptic Type. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York, Springer Verlag, 1970, xii+370 p.